Wednesday, January 27, 2010








Day 5 (January 3)
I had one more full day in San Francisco, and thanks to the BART (public transportation system), I was able to see a few more things around the city. First up was Lombard Street, which is the curviest street in America. No trip to San Francisco would be complete without a ride on the cable cars, so we rode down to Fisherman’s Wharf to rent bikes. After renting tandem bikes, we rode from Fisherman’s Wharf and to the Golden Gate Bridge. We even rode over the Golden Gate Bridge which is a beautiful site. I was surprised to see how massive the bridge actually was. Because we had to ride back to the wharf to return our rented bikes, our trip totaled about 10 miles! On our way back to eat dinner at Pier 39, we witnessed a live “street break dance show”. (Interesting yet still quite impressive)! All in all, I was glad I had gotten to see so many things in the beautiful city of San Francisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment